Wolf's Giant Animal Swap Meet, Indiana

CluckAcres

Songster
7 Years
Nov 20, 2012
Silver Lake, Indiana
Indiana's largest Bird/Animal swap meets and flea markets in indiana.

Address: 6397 W Albion Rd, Ligonier, IN

Telephone number: (260) 635-2356

2013 Dates: Saturdays/ May 4, June 8, July 6, August 17.

Time: 6am - 1pm

Description
A swap meet with 400+ vender spots, usually mostly full. Vendors from many states, with a variety of things for sale from dogs, chickens, and horses, and many other domesticated animals to live plants, from antiques to new products. and anything and everything in between. Also we have a building full of cages, and cage related supplies, such as rolled cage wire, j-clips and pliers, feeders and watering crocks.

Indiana's largest Bird/Animal swap meets and flea markets in indiana.

Address: 6397 W Albion Rd, Ligonier, IN

Telephone number: (260) 635-2356

2013 Dates: Saturdays/ May 4, June 8, July 6, August 17.

Time: 6am - 1pm

Description
A swap meet with 400+ vender spots, usually mostly full. Vendors from many states, with a variety of things for sale from dogs, chickens, and horses, and many other domesticated animals to live plants, from antiques to new products. and anything and everything in between. Also we have a building full of cages, and cage related supplies, such as rolled cage wire, j-clips and pliers, feeders and watering crocks.

1 month till the first animal swap meet this year.

Have you even been to the one in Knox? The Golden Saddle Club? Its tomorrow. Wondering if its worth making the drive up there???

Hey everyone!! I am interested in getting a pet Chinchilla and I was wondering if they are common at the meets?... Plezzz answer! Thanks a bunch

Hey everyone!! I am interested in getting a pet Chinchilla and I was wondering if they are common at the meets?... Plezzz answer! Thanks a bunch

Not sure i have seen them there before. But they have all kinds of pet there for sale and i could of missed them very easily. I have never paid close attention for seeing them. LOL

hi there,

I have never been to a animal swap (may want to trade a couple of my chickens)
how does the animal swap thing work?
I am a newbie chicken owner.....so don't poke fun!
big_smile.png

thanks!

Would anyone be interested in doing a swap in central indiana?? I have not been on this site for maybe a year or so and was looking for an upcoming chickenstock only to find that it looks like there hasnt been one for a couple of years. I would love to have one here on our property near indianapolis but wanted to see how many would be interested before attemping it.i know these take quite a bit of planning but if we could just throw it together for this year and get someideas for next maybe something could work. Would love to go towards a farmers market/chickenstock once or twice during the summertime..???? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom