Wolves ~ A Wolf Rp

Luna laid there, letting the pups practice their hunting skills. she bounded off like a prey would.
Kapu and Challenger ran after her,gaining speed.

Kapu barked.

Challenger stopped. He had forgotten about the hunting trip! After all,they were both eight months old,they were starting to look like adults,so they needed to act like one. "Mom,when are we going hunting?"

Kapu stopped too. "Yeah mom! When are we going hunting?"

Kodiak saw his mate and pups running. He ran after. He had promised to show Kapu and Challenger how to hunt. Especially Kapu. Kodiak wanted Kapu to be alpha after him.

( I'm going to make it so Kodiak had always showed a little bit more favortism to Kapu.)

Last edited:
Quote:
Gunnolf, having missed his chance earlier, trotted off after the group. He still had full intention to teach that pup, though he hated the idea of helping his rival. He caught up with Kodiak and made his proposal. "Alpha. I have noticed that you have two sons, and only one of yourself. I can also tell that you favor Kapu over Challenger, and who wouldn't? I offer to take Challenger under my wing, err, arm, and mentor him in the way of cold pack. You know, harden him a bit. It would be good for him." Gunnolf was going to do it with or without Kodiak's approval, but it would be more effective if he didn't have to sneak around..

Kodiak saw his mate and pups running. He ran after. He had promised to show Kapu and Challenger how to hunt. Especially Kapu. Kodiak wanted Kapu to be alpha after him.

( I'm going to make it so Kodiak had always showed a little bit more favortism to Kapu.)
(That's good. I kinda made it that way anyway,on purpose.)

Luna listened to his speech. "Well, I suppose if it is fine with Kodiak, you can teach him..."
Challenger started to dog-trot. "Teach who momma?"

Kapu ran up to his father,Kodiak,and tugged on his ear,playing.

Lichen decided that two could play at that game. He lay beside Icestorm. "Yes,how was the patrol?" he asked with inoscence.

"Good." Phantom replied. "How was the hunt?"
Kapu,in an attemt to jump on Challenger,accidentally landed on Luna. "Sorry Mom!" he yelled and tumbled off of her.

Challenger laughed.

"Very good!" Icestorm again. Ignored lichen. Still mad at lichen.

Back
Top Bottom