Wolves ~ A Wolf Rp

" Thats a wonderful idea Gunnolf. After all you are a lengendary fighter and Challenger needs to live up to his name and be a challenge to fight. Yes you can teach him." Kodiak pawed gently at Kapu who tugged at his ear. " In fact we were fixing to go hunting. Why not take him now. You two need to get to know each other."

Last edited:
"Very good!" Icestorm again. Ignored lichen. Still mad at lichen.
Phantom smiled. "Did you see anything dangerous on your outing?" he asked.

Lichen sighed. Everybody hated him. "No." he replied blankly to Phantom.

" Thats a wonderful idea Gunnolf. After are you are a lengendary fighter and Challenger needs to live up to his name and be a challenge to fight. Yes you can teach him." Kodiak pawed gently at Kapu who tugged at his ear. " In fact we were fixing to go hunting. Why not take him now. You two need to get to know each other."
"Teach who?!?!?!" Challenger demanded. He hadn't overheard the conversation. He tilted his head slightly. "Who teach what?!?!?!??!"

Kapu let go and trotted along. He shook his head and barked. He wagged his tail and lifted his head high.

Phantom smiled. "Did you see anything dangerous on your outing?" he asked.

Lichen sighed. Everybody hated him. "No." he replied blankly to Phantom.

"Teach who?!?!?!" Challenger demanded. He hadn't overheard the conversation. He tilted his head slightly. "Who teach what?!?!?!??!"

Kapu let go and trotted along. He shook his head and barked. He wagged his tail and lifted his head high.
'No... Sadly.. Its getting boring around here."

" Challenger, I'm letting Gunnolf mentor you in the ways of cold pack. You should become a great warrior under his guidence." Kodiak said. " Kapu, I will mentor you".

'No... Sadly.. Its getting boring around here."
Phantom nodded in agreement.

Lichen sighed. "Phantom,why don't you go find some prey or somthing?"

Phantom got to his feet and wagged his tail slightly. It was boring around here,even if Icestorm was paying attention to him. "I'll se you later." he said and ran off.

" Challenger, I'm letting Gunnolf mentor you in the ways of cold pack. You should become a great warrior under his guidence." Kodiak said. " Kapu, I will mentor you".
Kapu was excited. Spending more time with his dad! Great! "When do we start?!?!" he barked.

Challenger was a little less excited. Why did Kapu always get all the favoritism? Questions raced through his head. Was he supposed to be excited or disapionted? Glad or afraid/? He stood there with a consentated look on his face.

Quote:
Gunnolf looked down at the pup with no emotion in his eyes. They seemed to bore into Challenger's soul, leaving no corner unsearched, no stone unturned. Finally, seeming satisfied with what he found, he turned and said quietly but firmly, "Come." He headed off in a direction completely opposite of the alpha wolf, his tail swishing.

((I'm going on vacation for a week so I won't be on :( sorry and try not to let this die out before I get back!))

Quote: Challenger swallowed and got up. He sneezed,as wolves do when they are nervous. "So...what are we going to do first?" he asked,trying to start a conversation.

((I'm going on vacation for a week so I won't be on
sad.png
sorry and try not to let this die out before I get back!))
(Aww! Your RPing is fantastic! We are going to miss you!)

Back
Top Bottom