~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

Moon nodded.

Night nodded. " Let's tell some others." He ran into Thunderbird's and his den. " Moon! Lila! Bear! Come on!" He looked at them. Moon stood up and walked over to him,.

Lila sniffed the air. The bear scent was faint in the wind and seemed far enough from the densite and said,"It smells far away. Why waste energy trying to attack a bear especially since it's winter."

Frost ignored the she wolf and covered the den once more, he walked to the back, closed his eyes and went to sleep
Star looked at them. " Ivy, Rain, Feather. Stay where you are. Claw, you stay also. Thunderbird, Moon, Lila, Ash, Crag, Pike, Skald, Stone, Night, Dusk. That should be enough."
( Now we have Star, Keme, Pike, Ivy, Skald, Rain, Feather, Night, Moon, Lila, Dusk, Thunderbird, Ash, Claw?)

Last edited:
Star looked at them. " Ivy, Rain, Feather. Stay where you are. Claw, you stay also. Thunderbird, Moon, Lila, Ash, Crag, Pike, Skald, Stone, Night, Dusk. That should be enough."
( Now we have Star, Keme, Pike, Ivy, Skald, Rain, Feather, Night, Moon, Lila, Dusk, Thunderbird, Ash, Claw?)

(I don't think Keme and Pike only listens to Keme and I think Skald might be that way too but I'm not positive on that, but I think everyone else though :))
Ivy just flicked her ear in acknowledgement.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom