~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

War tried to move but it only made it worse. He knew he didn't have a chance on his own. He tried to stand but he only fell and started bleeding worse.

A confused frown formed on Faolans face as he lifted his nose to the air, just to make sure he hadn't been mistaken. Why would there be blood- let alone wolf blood, in Ice Territory at this time of year? A light shiver ran through his spine and his black hackles stiffened as the thought of the loners returned to him. If it had anything to do with them, he would have to report back to Shadow and Raven imediately. But until his curiosity was satisfied, he would have to find out on his own.
It wasn't to long before Faolan came to a small clearing, and a rather unpleasant sight met his eyes. There, laying swathed in his own blood amongst the tall grass, was one of their own pack members. Horror seared in the black he wolves eyes as he trotted closer to inspect the apparent victim. "Hello?" He said softly, hoping for a response

(This was my last post.)

((Ok, danku ^3^))

Nightcloud snapped his ears up suddenly. "I have to go, Shadow is howling for me." He told Willow. "I hope that the packs come together soon, so that I can see you more often." he said, turning to go.
Willow pricked her ears when the distinct sound of the other packs howl reached her. "Ok, see you again soon then" She said, watching him turn to leave

((Ok, danku ^3^))

Willow pricked her ears when the distinct sound of the other packs howl reached her. "Ok, see you again soon then" She said, watching him turn to leave

(No problem!)

Nightcloud smiled gently at Willow, then trotted towards his pack. When he reached Shadow, he took his meeting position next to him, to Shadow's left side.

Back
Top Bottom