~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

Arrow watched her for a moment, then turned his head and sniffed the air. He caught a familiar scent that made him bristle- wolf (Any loner wolf can jump in here :3)
Keme narrowed his eyes slightly "I was here first, so if you wanna eat go find your own" He snarled

"You think you're funny dont ya? I killed it. I already ate. I'm letting you eat it because you a as skinny as a blade of grass." He smiled and got up. She tore off a leg and ate it.

Name: Frost
Pack:Loner
Mate:none
Pups:none
History: He was abandoned as a pup and learned how to fish from watching the bears and other fish eating creatures at a distance.
Personality:Quiet, calm, clever, prefers solitude away from others, works well under pressure.

User Name:The ChickenKing
Other:Has unusually long canines and long fur.Also has a well hidden den on the edge of a river in Dawn territory, very good swimmer.

Last edited:
Name: Triton
Pack:Loner
Mate:none
Pups:none
History: He was abandoned as a pup and learned how to fish from watching the bears from a distance. Personality:Quiet, calm, prefers solitude away from others

User Name:The ChickenKing
Other:Has unusually long canines and long fur.Also has a well hidden den on the edge of a river in Dawn territory

(Awesome! Accepted :))

"You think you're funny dont ya? I killed it. I already ate. I'm letting you eat it because you a as skinny as a blade of grass." He smiled and got up. She tore off a leg and ate it.

"Just as you are" Keme grunted and watched her tear the leg off. He muttered in a low growl to himself and turned back to meat and started eating again

Nova was hot on Arrow's heels. She was gaining speed rather quickly in effort to catch this trespasser.

Flame took a glimpse back to see if they were pursuing and to his dismay, they were. He had no idea which way he came. This wasn't the first time this has happened to him. He thought, Eh there's only two. I could maybe hold them back. He stopped and turned around with fangs bared and fur bristling.

Arrow surged forward, not hesitating to leap at him with a menacing snarl. He tried to grab hold of his leg

Name: Sage
Pack: Loner
Mate: Dead
Pups: Pebble and Crow
History: Unknown
Personality: Aggressive and blood thirsty. Only caring and sweet to her pups
Picture/Description:
User Name: OIALT
Other: Is of nightshade blood

Name: Pebbles and Crow
Pack: Loner
Mate:
Pups:
History: Where born in the woods with no pack and only there mother to feed and care for them
Personality: Pebbles: Sweet and caring likes to play. Crow: Prefers to be alone, doesn't like his sister
Picture/Description:
User Name: OIALT
Other:

Frost was intent on the water, searching for a sign of movement, suddenly a flash in the water, he saw it and thrust his muzzle into the river and emerged with a small carp, pleased with himself he walked to his den and proceeded to eat.

Arrow surged forward, not hesitating to leap at him with a menacing snarl. He tried to grab hold of his leg

Flame yelped with surprise and started to panic, but got a hold of himself. He growled and bit Arrow's shoulder.
Nova circled around them watchfully. Even though this wolf was trespassing, she believed in fair fights.

Flame yelped with surprise and started to panic, but got a hold of himself. He growled and bit Arrow's shoulder.
Nova circled around them watchfully. Even though this wolf was trespassing, she believed in fair fights.

Arrow latched his teeth onto his leg, tugging a bit. If he maimed him enough, he would not be able to hunt. He knew it was rather brutal, but as alpha he had to protect his pack

Back
Top Bottom