~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

(Okay, so im considering joining this RP........ but I have a question. Was nightshade pack evil? Because I was thinking of having my character be a descendant from that pack, but I need to know if the pack is evil first)

(Thanks! Oh, and if you arent accepting players, let me know. :) I just thought this would be a cool RP to join)

(Okay, so im considering joining this RP........ but I have a question. Was nightshade pack evil? Because I was thinking of having my character be a descendant from that pack, but I need to know if the pack is evil first)

(Thanks! Oh, and if you arent accepting players, let me know. :) I just thought this would be a cool RP to join)

(Hi, MsChickenMomma! To answer your questions...

Yes, Nightshade was evil. That doesn't necissarily mean the decandants have to be evil as well ;)

Lastly, yes, we are always accepting and would love to have you join :)

Hope this helps!)

(What does he have against Raven?)

(*Shrug*)

Faolan nodded "Ok". He trotted behind Shadow obediently. He didn't feel right... he felt like he should let someone know about Raven, but at the same time didn't particularly want to be the reason she got kicked out. He shook his head, as if to shake the thoughts away

Back
Top Bottom