~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

(I'll just RP all of my charries. Oh, and does anyone have the brother of Skye, in Moon pack?)

(Moon Pack)

Skye gave up on trying to get Strider up, and trotted over to her parents den

Silver stood up in the den and padded outside. She gazed around the den site

(Animesweetie, I need you so I can RP Willow :))

(Dawn Pack)
Arrow soon reached the den site. He went straight to him and Novas den, exhausted

(Ice Pack)
Faolan trotted toward the den site just in front of River. It had started snowing, not hard, but it was still cold

(Loner/ Star and Kemes pack)
Keme eventually woke up, and yawned widely. He stood up and shook his pelt. Keme padded over to the cave entrance, and slipped outside quietly

Ash couldn't tear her haze from the bears, they were huge! She wasn't sure this was a good idea, and all her instincts were telling her to run. She had to fight them even just to stand there
( Hey guys, where are we?)

Name: Klash
Pack: Loner
Mate: none
Pups: none
History: Klash was born into Nightshade pack, but managed to escape from there when things got bad with the other pack. He has been on his own since, and he now lives in a small den out in the midst of the loner lands.
Personality: He is fierce, aggressive, and un-trusting. He spends most of his time alone because he cant stand the sight or smell of other wolves. But he tolerates them if he has to. He doesnt talk much, and when he does, the stuff that comes from his mouth isnt always the nicest in the world. He loves to pick fights and steal from other wolves, and tends to feel like he in entitled to everything. He does have a sweet side, but it's rare that that side of him ever surfaces.
Picture/Description:

User Name: MsChickenMomma
Other:

History: Klash was born into Nightshade pack, but managed to escape from there when things got bad with the other pack. He has been on his own since, and he now lives in a small den out in the midst of the loner lands.
Personality: He is fierce, aggressive, and un-trusting. He spends most of his time alone because he cant stand the sight or smell of other wolves. But he tolerates them if he has to. He doesnt talk much, and when he does, the stuff that comes from his mouth isnt always the nicest in the world. He loves to pick fights and steal from other wolves, and tends to feel like he in entitled to everything. He does have a sweet side, but it's rare that that side of him ever surfaces.
Picture/Description:
Other:
(Accepted!)

Picture/Description:

Other:

(Cool :) Only think, is that if he was born into Nightshade pack he would preferably be one or two years older. One of my charries, Keme (see his form on page one of the charrie page) is three, and he is the grandson of the Alpha of Nightshade. My brain isn't working very well maths wise right now, so if that works and you don't need to change his age after all, then accepted :))

Back
Top Bottom