~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

(Assuming this is where we're at)

Keme woke up in the den some time later, and looked around sleepily

Ash looked from Crag up to the sky. It had cleared for once, revealing a clean blue sky. She knew it could change extremely quickly if it felt like a mood change though, and they would have to be prepared. There was no way she wanted to be stuck outside in a storm again

Ash looked from Crag up to the sky. It had cleared for once, revealing a clean blue sky. She knew it could change extremely quickly if it felt like a mood change though, and they would have to be prepared. There was no way she wanted to be stuck outside in a storm again
Star stood up.

( Fine…. I just crammed in a post because I just got 3 PMs at the same time.)

Star stood up and walked over to Keme. ( That ok?)

(Ok, I understand :) And yes, much better thank you. Preferably I'd like that to be the bare minimum with our posts. I get the fact that it's busy on here at this time of day, but even if you checked the PMs etc first then did a bigger post :))

Keme sat up and yawned widly. "How are you?" He asked, looking at her. Though it was hard to tell what he was thinking

"How are you?" Crag asked noticing Ashs swollen belly

Back
Top Bottom