~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

Suddenly his ears flicked foreward, and he turned tail and galloped back towards star and skidded to a stop only to slam into her and send them both sprawling. He got up, shook himself, and grinned, his icy blue eyes standing out more then ever.

Suddenly his ears flicked foreward, and he turned tail and galloped back towards star and skidded to a stop only to slam into her and send them both sprawling. He got up, shook himself, and grinned, his icy blue eyes standing out more then ever.
Star grinned. " I meant I didn't want you in our talk. I need my most loyal wolves."

(RE-JOINING! But only with this wolf. Maybe more later on!)

Name: Slate
Pack: Moon
Mate: None but wants
Pups: Wants
History: Was once an Alpha in a mighty pack but was forced to a battle by his own brother. At the time Slate was sick and to weak to battle but his brother forced him or the pack would be his. Sadly, Slate was defeated because he was sick. He was the alpha in that pack for four years. Since he was beat his had to banish and never return. His brother, Spruce got Slates mate. He was and still is mighty and powerful.
Personality: He is a born leader. He is hard minded and keep his focus. He likes the company of others but do not require it. He may not make friends easily but when he does, the friendship lasts forever and is not easily torn apart. He have to have things his way and be in charge because he does not take to authority well
Picture/Description: He is a very large wolf. He is heavily muscled and very strong and fast.

User Name: cowlb
Other:

Back
Top Bottom