~Wolves of Silver Mist~ OOC Chat Thread

Sounds good
smile.png

Ok... evil plan, all go ):3

Okay. Now is there a way that this RP can not be as busy? Anyone going to go to school? If I am going to stay on the RP we are going to have to figure this out..

Okay. Now is there a way that this RP can not be as busy? Anyone going to go to school? If I am going to stay on the RP we are going to have to figure this out..

Hmm, I'm trying to think myself. I think first of all, we need all (and I mean all. Like of course short urgent things would still be allowed) the OOC on here. That way, people in the RP don't have to be subscribed to this thread so it wont blow up their subscriptions as much. I don't know, anyone else?

Yes, I found that when I went away for the night I missed 20 pages! That wasn't so bad, as I had a decent amount of time to flick through the pages when I got back. But I completely understand it would be a bit of an issue for lots of people. Maybe (this is rather un ideal, but if we have to we will) we need another rule about not going over three or so pages without someone?

(And I know this seems like a silly question, but how many of you when you go to your subscriptions, go 'your last post' on the thread? I find it very helpful, and it could solve allot if people all did their best to reply on the same page)

Back
Top Bottom