~Wolves of Silver Mist~ OOC Chat Thread

I think it's a good plan, but if you want to do other wise then I'm fine with that also
smile.png
Alright, how about theyr'e still found, but then when they're about to be killed by like three pack wolves, some of the loners save them? Cause now that I'm thinnking about it, I kinda want them to stay in the loner pack

Alright, how about theyr'e still found, but then when they're about to be killed by like three pack wolves, some of the loners save them? Cause now that I'm thinnking about it, I kinda want them to stay in the loner pack

Ok that sounds good to me :3 I was thinking maybe if anyone still has some loners who aren't in the loner pack, that a lone loner could have a fight with one of the dawn pack wolves? Then I was gonna have an alpha meeting

Ok that sounds good to me :3 I was thinking maybe if anyone still has some loners who aren't in the loner pack, that a lone loner could have a fight with one of the dawn pack wolves? Then I was gonna have an alpha meeting

I have a loner. flame who isn't in a pack yet and he has something against Dawn pack ;)

Back
Top Bottom