**Wolves of the Woods** RP!!

LittleFalcon

Songster
May 10, 2020
I am still kinda new to RP but I wanted to start one anyway!

Here is my wolf:

Form--
Name: Anubis
Pack: Blood River pack
Mate: Searching
Personality: Respective, protective, loyal, laid back, dominant.
Body Color: Solid Black
Eye Color: Paint Gold
Body Shape: Slender with abnormally large ears
Fur Type: Not short but on the short side
Size: A lot larger than the average wolf
Other: Mate does not have to be female. He likes black flowers. Likes pups and wishes for some of his own.

Ranks:

Alpha:
Can be female or male, eats first, is the most dominant. Can kick other wolves out of the pack, and accept new wolves. Sometimes the authority to accept new wolves can be given to a beta.

Beta: There are 3 betas, the alpha/alphas will appoint them. Second most dominant. They eat second.

Middle Rank: -Upper Middle rank; eats third, dominant to lower middle, makes up majority of the pack.
-Lower Middle rank; Eats after upper middle, submits to everyone except the omega. makes up majority of the pack.

Omega: Lowest Rank. Submits to all. Often bullied. Eats last when there is little to no food left.

Huntress: Always a female. Sometimes an alpha if mated to an alpha. Eats with alpha(s). Submits only to alpha if not alpha. Leads the hunts.

Huntress must start out as a huntress. Others can move ranks depending on mates and/or behavior.

Fill out form:

Form--
Name:
Mate:
Personality:
Body Color:
Eye Color:
Body Shape:
Fur Type:
Size:
Other:

Rules:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Last edited:
I am still kinda new to RP but I wanted to start one anyway!

Here is my wolf:

Form--
Name: Anubis
Pack: Blood River pack
Mate: Searching
Personality: Respective, protective, loyal, laid back, dominant.
Body Color: Solid Black
Eye Color: Paint Gold
Body Shape: Slender with abnormally large ears
Fur Type: Not short but on the short side
Size: A lot larger than the average wolf
Other: Mate does not have to be female. He likes black flowers. Likes pups and wishes for some of his own.

Ranks:

Alpha:
Can be female or male, eats first, is the most dominant. Can kick other wolves out of the pack, and accept new wolves. Sometimes the authority to accept new wolves can be given to a beta.

Beta: There are 3 betas, the alpha/alphas will appoint them. Second most dominant. They eat second.

Middle Rank: -Upper Middle rank; eats third, dominant to lower middle, makes up majority of the pack.
-Lower Middle rank; Eats after upper middle, submits to everyone except the omega. makes up majority of the pack.

Omega: Lowest Rank. Submits to all. Often bullied. Eats last when there is little to no food left.

Huntress: Always a female. Sometimes an alpha if mated to an alpha. Eats with alpha(s). Submits only to alpha if not alpha. Leads the hunts.

Huntress must start out as a huntress. Others can move ranks depending on mates and/or behavior.

Fill out form:

Form--
Name:
Mate:
Personality:
Body Color:
Eye Color:
Body Shape:
Fur Type:
Size:
Other:
(Hi in order for this thread not to be shut down you will need to add the following BYC rules to your original post. This also clears up any confusion around rules to do with swearing and other stuff like that, I will put the rules below:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

You will need to add the above to your original post as this features the rules of BYC)

The pack name is no longer Blood River pack! It is Spirit Wolf Pack! Please read this before filling out the form!

Back
Top Bottom