Workers comp anyone

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
I got hurt feb 7-07 And they are getting ready to settle Have you went through this are no someone who has. I was declared 90% disable in the back. And my lawyer called yesterday and said they was ready to settle. Do you know what i would expect. Just curious I guese

I don't know about the amount, maybe your lawyer can give you an idea of the range.

In the meantime keep talking to God, He fills us with strength to get through everything!

Take your time considering the offer, a day or two?
And it is just an offer, you can offer to settle for a higher amount.

It is your pain and your life that has been changed!

Blessings and prayers,

Lindsey

I dont know but we are in the middle of one my DH was in a car accident on 4-1-08 (yup thought it was a joke) he is looking at 70% disabled.

so we will see.

Quote:
Weel I was too but what I get is tax free. So they say that is a state law they get 25%. I guesse somebody hAS TO BE taxed.

Quote:
I was told it would have been better if I was in a car accident. Is what the lawyer said so good luck

i got into an accident ( i was sleeping in passenger side) and we flipped the truck over a few times,,,ripped half my scalp off,,broke 6 vertebrates in my neck ,, and couldnt move my right arm.,,,,,,,it was easier to go through then the disability.
and with workmens comp.,, your lawyer will get what,, probably between 30 and 45% of the settlement,,,,,,they get paid ,, then you do,,,,,, then in some cases, the comp. insurence can pay you over time,,,,,make you wait 10 years before they get you paid off
,,,,i didnt even get a chance for a lawyer,,,,the dude didnt have insurance,, and no one will go near it unless i paid up front.,,,, man i wish i could lie good nuff to be a lawyer,,hehe
wink.png

I can't lifi no more than 10lbs are walk far and so on. They told me that i wouldn't get much at all. I told her well my wife has put my socks on becouse i cant bend down much. It don't matter only if i have surgery will it go up. Every body who had surgery is worse than before. Can,t disablity cause im to young they said. Man this stinks. Im looking at 10,000- 30,000. Thats all for the rest of my life.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom