Would you men wear this??? (HE SAID YES!!!!!!!)post #43

I'm not a guy, but it is a neat looking ring. I think the only concern I would have is him getting his finger caught in something with that ring while working- but he can take it off when he is doing something like tha

The jewelry is a personal decision- if you both like it- go for it!

Last edited:
I think they are pretty cool!

My brothers both have titanium rings, one has diamonds in his - not spaced like that one, just a ring with small diamonds running in a band on the center. The other brother has his ring "faceted" I guess it would be called. It's really neat.

My DH cannot wear jewelry due to his line of work, so he has my grandfather's gold band in his truck somewhere. I think he's worn it for a total of three days, in the three years we've married
smile.png

DH says no, which is what I thought he'd say, but you know your guy and his taste, so what MY DH would or wouldn't do doesn't matter one teeny bit.
lol.png
If you think he'll like it, I'm sure he'll love it.
smile.png

My DH wouldn't. he won't even wear his plain white gold band. When I was 100 months pregnant, and as big as a house, I told him that unless he proposed and we got engaged, I was going to keep that baby in the belly forever. He was sufficiently frightened enough to run out, get a ring and propose, quick. So i say if you both know you all want to get married, do it.

My BIL has a titanium band. Totally worth it; no scratches and this guy works HARD outdoors and ripping machines apart all the time.

Go for it!

Sorry...I only read the first two pages of posts... I think it's a very pretty ring. But for a gift, you need to take his personality into account. Like with my husband, he was a sailor (lived on a sailboat in the bahamas, etc.) for years, and had lots of nautical and dolphin stuff around. So I chose a (wedding) band for him that had little dolphins around it. Personally, it's not MY taste at all, but I knew HE would sincerely appreciate it. And he loved it, and loved that I did that for him rather than for myself. Find a style that you KNOW suits him, not you. Is he even a ring person???

I have not read all the previous posts but here is my opinion. Have you ever wore a square ring? They are not comfortable especially when you hit your hand on something, I have wore a square bottom and that was fine but I don't think that shape would have any longevity, on a man it would be thrashed in no time. Definitely go with the titanium or stainless steel materials they are modern and come in many cool designs. And they are CHEAP in cost compared to Platinum and Gold right now. My husband has a traditional wedding band but I bought him a ss/titanium ring with some diamonds and it still looks brand new and it cost under 100.00. JMO
wink.png

My DH has a gold band that has white gold down the middle with a row of small diamonds on top of the white gold. He builds heavy machinery and still wears it. He lost a diamond once, but it has a lifetime warranty, so it didn't really matter.

As for getting gooped up, DH gets grease and all kinds of stuff in his. I have diamonds in my engagement ring and wedding band...I work (as a vet), clean deer (and any other animal), work outside, etc, etc with mine. Sure, they get stuff in them, but you just have to take the time to clean them.

Back
Top Bottom