Would you Rather...?

mustangrooster

Songster
Mar 2, 2016
A little on the crazy side.
Hello
frow.gif

So I had thoughts to create a fun social game. What did I came up with...Would you rather! A great game to get to know our fellow BYC members.

Rules-

Follow all BYC rules please.
NO personal questions or question that will make OP feel intimidated.
Remember this is a family site. Younger and older people use it. So questions AND answers have to be appropriate.
Try not to have two people asking and answering questions all in a row ..make sure everyone has room to play.

Oh yeah there was this last rule...Have F-U-N
woot.gif

So how do I play??
So its pretty simple. Some one asks a question right? But you have to include 'would you rather' in the beginning of your sentence then include two Options with a 'or' in between . Someone else has to answer it with what they would rather prefer, Then once the second person has answered they ask a 'Would you rather' Question in the SAME post for someone else to answer. There is no limit to how much sentences you write!

Heres an example:

Person 1: Would you rather Own a Pullet that was special needs or a placid Cockerel?
Person two: Em well maybe a Special Needs Pullet because their lovely
roll.png

Would you rather live on a station with chooks or a farm with Horses?
Andd so on

(Please have mercy if some one has already made this game. I wouldn't know
tongue.png
)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here I'll Start!

Would you rather own a Rooster that followed you everywhere ,was friendly to you on days but then would attack you or Own a special needs Donkey that needed vet care every 2 days?

Have one in my house probably.

W.Y.R. Go to school\work in swimwear or children's dressing up clothed?
1f615.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom