WTB hatching eggs!!!

ljf24

Songster
10 Years
Jun 4, 2009
TN
Well I know spring isn't here yet, but I can't wait any longer. I'm wanting to add to my flock. So does anyone have any hatching eggs they can sell for cheap. Not real sure what breed i'm wanting so just post what you have. Thank you!

I have a mixed layer flock, consisting of GLW, SLW, BA, BR, BO, SF, and EE hens covered by a Salmon Faverolles rooster. I also have a pure Salmon Faverolles flock, and a black Bantam Ameraucana flock.
wink.png

The mixes are $10/dozen plus shipping (around $12).
The favs are $15/dozen plus shipping (will be more in a month or two, fertility isn't optimal right now, but I am hatching some of these now)
And the bantam Ameraucanas are $10/6 plus shipping.

You can go to my website to see pics of my birds. Thanks!

I'm running several specials right now
12 EE or Ameraucana eggs..we have both together in one pen.$7.00 plus shipping Ready to ship NOW collected over the weekend
12 DelAGers-My Heritage Delaware hens have been bunking in the EE pen over the winter..they are now out and living with my Del roo.You MAY get a pure Del but without a doubt a DelAGer but they have been cheeky cute chicks.$4.00 a dozen Will collect only once requested
Or if your just needing a hatching fix
FILL A BATOR 42 eggs Many will be mixed some may be pure..will have green(only EE options no mixes) brown and white eggs.All of my hens lay large eggs or bigger.Hens-Buff Rock,BO,BA,Marans,Sex Link,Fantastic Designer layers,Black Minorca-just starting to lay again and I'm sure I'm missing one.Roos over the past 2 weeks-some have moved out new ones have moved in.Buff Minorca, Delaware,EE,White Leghorn,Black Minorca,BA,SLBW,and a big ol Cornish Rock Cross.Some may come out of my Blue Andy bunking with White Leghorn pen.
$35 SHIPPED
My fertility has been great.First small hatch 15 eggs 15 chicks now 42 in the bator 39 dth next week..had 40 but butterfingers won once

I have purebred heritage breed Pure Mahogany flock that lays a nice largebrown egg.

These are Not Production RIR's but a deep mahogany color.

Here are a few pictures:

8875_rir_002.jpg

8875_rir_001.jpg

My flash is stuck on my camera and these are even darker than they look.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback (please scroll to bottom of pages for our more recent feedback)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as well.

Please pm me if you have any questions or need any more information.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

lol.png
we also are selling assorted eggs...ee's rir... and more.. just not coming in as fast since it is a cold spell...again.. in spring all of our babies go back in designated lots to keep pure... pekin, mallard, buff cochins, quial..you name it..we hatch it.. best of luck
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom