WTB: Mixed Hatching Eggs - 1 Dozen Bantam Assortment With Silkies

love-my-wolves

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Front Royal, VA
Hi all! I am looking for a mixed dozen of hatching eggs..... only requirement that they be bantam, and I would really love to have at least 2 be white silkie........ I currently have blue cochin, white cochins, speckled sussex and a couple EE (I know, they aren't bantam lol). So, if you have any that would work, I wont be ready to have them shipped til next week (the 19th would be soonest for mailing) so that I can set up and ensure my incubator is running properly. I don't even care if they are mutts, except the silkies, we just lost our treasured girl Beaker today, and would like to have another......... I can only afford about $25-30 for the dozen, including shipping. I can have it paypaled to you today. Thanks! Steph

Hi, I have bantam cochins.......black rooster over 3 black hens and 1 lavender hen. You would get black and split black lavender babies. I am overrun with eggs from them right now and fertility has been 100 percent. I can ship you a dozen plus for $23.00, if you are interested. Sorry I don't have any silkie eggs. If your interested just pm me and I can get you some pics. Since your in Virginia, you should have a better chance of hatching some since they don't have to travel so far through the PO. I also have some standard buff laced polish. These are a medium size bird, much smaller than a regular large foul. I could do 6 and 6 for the same price.

Last edited:
Right now I have 6 eggs from from my pen that has the following birds

1 White Silkie roo
1 White Silkie hen
1 Black Silkie hen
1 Buff Columbian Silkie mix hen
1 Golden laced Cochin roo
3 Golden laced Cochin hens

So you could possibly hatch Silkies, Cochins, or Silchins LOL . I have 6 now and would take $5 plus shipping for them, but if you want them and want them shipped on the 19th, then let me know your zip code to calculate the shipping, and I'll add just a few dollars exstra to cover anymore eggs I get between then, and I will send them out to you then. Just PM me if you would be interested.

I have mixed bantams right now, they are all free ranging together. 2 of the hens are white silkies, but they are with a bantam cochin (mottled) rooster. Most of the other bantams are OEGB; blue, black, splash, birchen, duckwing. There are also a few EE in the mix, but they do not lay green/blue eggs. Because they are mixed, the eggs are ony $3 a dozen plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested
smile.png

Edit to add that I do not have a silkie rooster, so the silkie eggs would definitely be mixed.

Last edited:
I have a limited number of eggs, but I sell the bantam eggs for $10.00/dozen.
I have pure Mille Fleur Booted Bantams, White silkies, and a white frizzle cochin hen in with the silkies, so a possibility of a sizzle/cochin. I also have a true sizzle, but she's currently broody... therefore, not laying.
I have received a lot of local orders lately, so they take priority over shipping eggs, but if you're interested, pm me & let me know... I'll save some for you.
29266_handsome.jpg

29266_silkies.jpg

29266_livestock_jan10_036.jpg

29266_livestock_jan10_037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom