wtb or trade some hatching eggs

loprettaerin

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Lonedell, Missouri
Im wanting to trade or buy some hatching eggs. I only have a few things that I can offer for trade through.

I have rouen duck eggs pure breed, EE hatching eggs, or barn yard mix some could be pure but others are not ( blue, black marans, RIR single comb, we have a black sex link hen and a black gersey giant, roosters are RIR, blue marans one feathered shanks one not both came from feather shanked parents). The black marans hens are pretty good looking the roosters are ok but not up to par yet.

Im looking for marans hatching eggs blues, FBCM, blue copper, wheaton, and other duck breeds or geese. The marans do not have to be show quality but would like to keep with the french standard. Don't have allot of money to work with but would consider buying or trading. PM me or post a reply and let me know what you have and if you want trade or sell and how much. thanks again Erin

Last edited:
I dont know where you are at in MO but I live in Lebanon and I have some Silver Appleyeard duck eggs that I can sell you cheap. They are pure and they are on the ALBC critically endangered list. here is a pic of the parents. I'm just trying to help the population of these guys.

57594_100_1276.jpg

Back
Top Bottom