wtb- sc,lb,brownleghorns & buff leghorns- arkansas

ole red

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
poplar grove, ar.
i would like to buy some single comb, light brown, brown leghorns, and/or some buff leghorns.

i live in east ar. but will travel a ways, to pick some up.

We have 2 buff's for sale.Both are coming 2 years but did great last summer..this is the first time they have ever seen such cold weather were laying until this wonderful Southern winter came
he.gif
One is even a broody but I can't tell which unless they are standing near each other.Bad pics the one was in the shade so she looks washed out.
35655_chickens_019.jpg
35655_chickens_018.jpg

no buff roosters, or brown leghorn roosters?

thats a couple of nice looking hens ya got there,

Last edited:
Thanks! They are pretty girls but we have decided to cut back on the number of colors we have in Leghorns.We have used our Buff Minorca with the buff leghorns to get bigger egg layers..the buff's only lay a 55 gram egg and my Minorca's always around 70.With this cross you can't tell they are much of a cross at all since both look so much alike. He has a bad case of frostbite right now though-he's available as a trio with them.
I'm keeping my old brown roo..older than mud and the peace keeper of the bachelor pad-going to replace his ladies later this spring myself so I'm also looking!

man, would really like to have the trio of buff leghorns, but to drive that far, i would need to atleast pick me up a trio of the brown leghorns also.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom