YO GEORGIANS! :)

Nnooooooo!!! I JUST realized that as was posted 28 days agooooo!! :CRY
Well you shouldn't get excited about an old as. An old as just isn't going to do you much good now is it?

800th post.... used to make fun of carcar's typo.
big_smile.png

Well you shouldn't get excited about an old as.  An old as just isn't going to do you much good now is it?

800th post.... used to make fun of carcar's typo.  :D

LOL! Dang! Through my devastation I didn't realize I did that.. I was building my case against YOU!! It was gonna go something like, "well YOU'RE an old as, and we all get pretty excited over you!"

Ugh! Did you text them anyway? If they haven't pulled the ad they may still be offering them.

Yes. I had already contacted before I realized that. Fingers crossed.. No reply yet! Wondering I could rope them in with false advertisement.. Like when Walmart has stuff marked incorrectly. :lau

Kidding.

LOL! Dang! Through my devastation I didn't realize I did that.. I was building my case against YOU!! It was gonna go something like, "well YOU'RE an old as, and we all get pretty excited over you!"
Yes. I had already contacted before I realized that. Fingers crossed.. No reply yet! Wondering I could rope them in with false advertisement.. Like when Walmart has stuff marked incorrectly. :lau

Kidding.

Get'em!!!! I want those silkies. And maybe some of the bresse...

Back
Top Bottom