YO GEORGIANS! :)

Until next week. LOL

Just rain on sunday and then next fri/sat though right? 3 out of 4 could be worse and still in the 60's! My poor Dad in MA was telling me the are getting snow and it is in the 30's! I am reminded it could be far worse. Really though, tomorrow my husband and I need to work on building the coop.... the chicks are 5 weeks old and I think need more outside time then they are getting to acclimate well for being out 24/7 at 8 weeks old? I don't want to put a heat lamp in coop, not with the photos I keep seeing of burnt to the ground coops!

Just rain on sunday and then next fri/sat though right? 3 out of 4 could be worse and still in the 60's! My poor Dad in MA was telling me the are getting snow and it is in the 30's! I am reminded it could be far worse. Really though, tomorrow my husband and I need to work on building the coop.... the chicks are 5 weeks old and I think need more outside time then they are getting to acclimate well for being out 24/7 at 8 weeks old? I don't want to put a heat lamp in coop, not with the photos I keep seeing of burnt to the ground coops!

I have 27 chicks in the brooder two weeks old .It better start getting warmer or they will out grow it in three weeks. LOL

Life before chickens for me meant never really looking at the LOW for the day, just the high.... now I guess with pets outside I will have to pay attention to the low! So um.... how low is too low for full grown chickens with no heat source?

Life before chickens for me meant never really looking at the LOW for the day, just the high.... now I guess with pets outside I will have to pay attention to the low! So um.... how low is too low for full grown chickens with no heat source?

They have chickens in Alaska I don't have them in heat just shelter

Back
Top Bottom