YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey Carcar.... what! what!

1f602.png

And here's you and I after I get your pup for you and GAM takes me off and ties me up.. That's GAM with you, pretending not to hear me. "What's that hon? No I don't hear anything.. Now come on, there's a place up the road that's giving away Brahmas!!"

Last edited:
My BR finally laid her fist egg! About time. The EE still isn't showing any signs that she's getting ready to lay. She needs to start earning her keep!

My BR finally laid her fist egg! About time. The EE still isn't showing any signs that she's getting ready to lay. She needs to start earning her keep!

Yay!! First eggs are always fun!

So we did Christmas at Grandma's house tonight... (my mom)   And I did not get one single thing chicken, goat or equine related.  :rant And before you say "it's not about you it's about the kids" I only have this to say.... :tongue

Right? I had to give gift ideas under $10 (for a game my fam plays for adults) so I said brooder lamp or bulbs.. Sis in law drew my name and wrote back some sob story about TSC is too far and is there something else she can get.. Ummmmm no!?!? :lau (kidding)

Shout out from Midland! Never heard of it? We're right outside Columbus tucked away somewhere near the edge of Harris Co. I'm new to the group and love having my little chicken farm out back.
D.gif
celebrate.gif

CarCar, I really need you to give me your new blue egg layers! I have one lady who wants 10 1/2 dozen carton eggs (I sell a cute 6 pack of colored eggs). I only have 2 blue egg layers, t
oo many brown egg layers, and only 1 white egg layer. My dark dark brown eggs are pullet eggs and are really small. I guess this summer, I really need to focus on getting more blue and olive egg layers and maybe another Welsummer for their fun colored eggs! (My Welsummer hasn't started laying yet) Anyway, I sure hope I get another two dozen eggs by Wednesday PM! Then, I have a 12 dozen egg order to fill!

I
These are from earlier this summer. I now have some more intense colors, like olive and dark brown, but need more!

So we caught a large possum in one of the traps last night. I took it to carcar's house and released it. I put it in the pole barn so he would feel warm and welcome. Hopefully the chickens will make it feel at home.
That's cool. K dropped off the chupacabra we caught last night at your place today!

Back
Top Bottom