YO GEORGIANS! :)

Reading how everyone keeps talking about how even just 2 ducks are so messy and nasty in the brooder i am starting to think i should just let my one duck grow up with his chicken friends and leave finding him a friend alone.

Check bargain's website. I can't remember if she has orpingtons or not. You can find her ads in the bst forum and her links to her farm.

Thank you, RoboDuck! I sent them an email. They do have blue orpingtons listed.
wee.gif

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. We've had chickens for almost a year and I've been lurking on BYC for more than that
smile.png
. I live in Macon, as my name implies
big_smile.png
. I think I've seen a few Middle Georgian's around here.

We currently have 8 hens - buff orps, welsummers, silver laced wyandottes, and easter eggers. I begged for a Dickey incubator for a while and I finally received one for Christmas! I'm getting ready to order some hatching eggs from some BYC breeders to finally put the incubator to work!

I wanted to join a few weeks back and I saw where there was going to be a chicken swap at a Tractor Supply south of Atlanta. Did I miss it?

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. We've had chickens for almost a year and I've been lurking on BYC for more than that :) . I live in Macon, as my name implies :D . I think I've seen a few Middle Georgian's around here.

We currently have 8 hens - buff orps, welsummers, silver laced wyandottes, and easter eggers. I begged for a Dickey incubator for a while and I finally received one for Christmas! I'm getting ready to order some hatching eggs from some BYC breeders to finally put the incubator to work!

I wanted to join a few weeks back and I saw where there was going to be a chicken swap at a Tractor Supply south of Atlanta. Did I miss it?
welcome the swap was this weekend but hopefully there will be more. I am in high falls just north of u.

Back
Top Bottom