YO GEORGIANS! :)

The oxygen is my biggest concern, too. 100% oxygen is not exactly something that I have around the house. And not exactly something that works well for classrooms.

Congratulations ! Have four Nankin Bantam's that have hatched, and the Brody mommy is still sitting on four more eggs. So when they get older will have to rehome or auction.
You have Nankins I love that breed, I let a friend talk me out of my pair and have been sorry ever since, they are such great moms and sweet birds. Wow I may have to get a pair from you. I have OEGB's and they are really pretty and friendly birds.

Once I get everything set up I will begin to share lots of pictures and notes ...

I have been reading a scientific journal paper (and watched the video) about hatching outside of the egg shell. This could be so stinkin' cool if I can get it down and share with students.
I saw something about that a while back, and they used I believe cheese cloth to help with the moisture, but you have to be careful cause if not put in right it will wick away the moisture.

0.jpg

Katsdar: Will keep you informed and if your wanting a pair of Nanking's, when they get a little older, presently three are 5 days old, one is three days old. Waiting and hope three more should hatch in the next week or so. Two did not make it, we think a chicken snake got to them, had a family members broody hen was sitting on them, and he found a chicken snake in the pen
So definitely have four and hoping for three more.

I am in South Ga, itty bitty town with NO traffic light or grocery store. That is unless you count the one inside our one and only jiffy store. :rolleyes::/

Back
Top Bottom