YO GEORGIANS! :)

Has anyone experienced a rooster who has a very hoarse crow and he seems fine, eating, drinking and seems no problem. Just his crow is very coarse and harsh or no crow although he tries. Just started this with cold snap, so thinking it may be weather. Any suggestions

My roosters voice will get ruff every so often when it's cold or the pollen count is high

I figure everyone has heard, but in case you have not Alabama I believe North, their is now three cases, possibly four of Avian Flu and two of those cases effected back yard chickens. So between Alabama and TN with this flu bug, need to make sure good bio security in place. Just wanted to pass this along.

Katsdar, if you don't come home on Monday, the rest of us will surround the courthouse; each one of us with a chicken on a leash; everyone singing, "We will
overcome..." until they free you!
Down with government Tierney, long live poultry!

​Katsdar, if you don't come home on Monday, the rest of us will surround the courthouse; each one of us with a chicken on a leash; everyone singing, "We will
overcome..." until they free you!
Down with government Tierney, long live poultry!
Save the unhatched eggs from your incubators we might need them to get Katsura out of jail I think about two hundred would be enough!! Make me let anyone go!!

Last edited:
lau.gif

She also started a previous post that began with going to the big house.... it's destiny.
yeah I saw that, I wondered if she meant if from a Freudian frame of mind where she considers a coop and run to be a prison. So she'll go to one rather than put her chickens in one. now THAT is dedication folks!

Back
Top Bottom