YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl
38. CrochetCHick

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

Wow, in the twelve years we have lived here, we have never seen it rain so much! We actually had a stream flooding down the mountain by the goat house! And, we now have a big crater running thru the middle of our firepit area! Lots to fix before the renters come this weekend!
It has been horrible. The run off has been tearing our place apart. The erosion, the mud, the trash being washed in from surrounding areas ... Ugh.

Just set 53 eggs/ 14 ducks, 22 purebred Crested Cream Legbars and the rest mixes. I put a lot of extras (stacked them) because I'm not sure some are fertile. I decided to try some of the eggs from the hens who basically live outside the coop run. They jump the fence everyday. Well, my Ayam Cemani rooster also lives outside the regular coop. I thought he was still too young, but I actually saw him doing his business with the hens.....so maybe they are fertile. I will know in a few days! Anyway, I thought the mixes with him as dad may be very interesting.

I just set 22 eggs myself. 18 from Speckledhen's beautiful blue partridge brahmas and 4 from my own hens. I lost my cockerel (also from Speckledhen) just about 2 weeks ago. As I was putting the other eggs in the incubator, I decided to put some I've collected from his girls even if they haven't been kept cool, etc. I know they were fertile, it's just a long shot with poor storage. It was good to see Cynthia again when I picked up the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom