YO GEORGIANS! :)

My Momma bought me some chicks at TSC up in Ellijay, GA Wednesday! 2 White Leghorn, 2 Barred Rocks and 2 Asian Blue/Black whatever they are lol Then today I got my order of 15 (but they gave me 3 extra) Easter Eggers. So I started out wanting like 6 total, and now have 24 chicks in a brooder in my townhouse...We are moving up to the homestead in the next month or so!
Lol. Before you know it, you'll have chickens everywhere. ;-) They're irresistible

Hey all, I am looking for a mature Ameracauna rooster. Blue or black would be ok but would prefer a splash. Anyone with one or know where I can get one let me know please. I’ll buy at a reasonable price or possibly trade a layer for one.

I’m also interested in a couple of white egg layers, already laying. Send me a message please, don’t respond here

Fun day making mushroom logs with @Tabasco Jack , some of his family, @Mylied , and her brothers. Jack has designed a very efficient operation of inoculating logs with mushroom shiitake spores and sealing them. I bought six logs and am very excited to see a bloom of mushrooms sometime in the future. :yesss:
I'm glad that everyone could make it. I enjoyed the work and the fellowship. If I can get some more logs cut, I'll be doing more in March.

Fun day making mushroom logs with @Tabasco Jack , some of his family, @Mylied , and her brothers. Jack has designed a very efficient operation of inoculating logs with mushroom shiitake spores and sealing them. I bought six logs and am very excited to see a bloom of mushrooms sometime in the future. :yesss:
Yes, fun and educational! It was good seeing you all again. :)

I got 4 Buff Orpington pullets and 2 barred rock chicks today. Right now they are living in out kitchen in dog crates.
IMG_0014.JPG

Hey all, I am looking for a mature Ameracauna rooster. Blue or black would be ok but would prefer a splash. Anyone with one or know where I can get one let me know please. I’ll buy at a reasonable price or possibly trade a layer for one.

I’m also interested in a couple of white egg layers, already laying. Send me a message please, don’t respond here
Hey Papa! I have two young California Whites that just started laying white eggs. They won’t stay in our run area and DH wants me to sell the ones getting out.

Back
Top Bottom