YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey if anyone is interested I have some EE hatching eggs that I am able to gather. My incubator is full and my hens aren't broody so I don't want them to go to waste. They are fertile. Only had two out of 27 eggs so far that were infertile. One hen is partridge colored and the other is blue with orange lacing they were covered by a blue wheaten colored rooster with slight barring and a butter cup comb. I can PM pictures if anyone is interested.

So far only two out of 10 of my hens are laying regularly, they just started laying. So just PM me when you want them and I'll let you know if I have any. :)

<<< Still here in Ellijay, Gilmer County, the Apple Capitol of Georgia and Gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains....lol Anyway, that's what THEY say anyway. I have a friend in Canton selling some breeding pairs and roos.

Not only do I want to increase my laying flock, but I want to raise some meat birds for our personal use.

Welcome New Comers!!

Gotta run now, bread in the oven!

Paula

Hello all from here in warm central Georgia, I'm looking for a trio of Buff Orpingtons around the ages of 12 to 16 weeks or so...Anybody have any to sale (not from a hatchery) either American standard or 100% english or know of someone I can get in touch with ?? Thanks,Tommy

Hey guys I'm from Screven, ga. I have a small flock of 10 EE's and 2 american game fowl( I think that's what they are called) I currently have 19 eggs in the bator and hope to have one or two new additions to the flock within the next week or so! :)

I used to live in SCreven...hows the hatching going

Back
Top Bottom