YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh no! Im glad that yall are ok though. Maybe it will get better later today. I know our temps down here are suppose to get up to 50 today! Praying for all of yall in NG

Lol. I'm in Griffin! If I was still living in NGA I wouldn't be half so annoyed. But I live in middle Ga. Uuuggghhhh! When I said I wanted something pretty for my birthday, this is NOT what I had in mind!

Lol. I'm in Griffin! If I was still living in NGA I wouldn't be half so annoyed. But I live in middle Ga. Uuuggghhhh! When I said I wanted something pretty for my birthday, this is NOT what I had in mind!
Oh!I'm not to far away, abt an hr away from the Florida, Ga line. I so wish it would snow here just one day. That last time I got to play in snow I was 6 that was in 89. I wouldn't want to live where it snows all the time, just a visit LOL! Happy Birthday! I hope it turns for the better for you!

they are saying her in coffee county that there are snow flurries in willacoochee, fitzgerald, ocilla, but not douglas.. yet anyway lol

they are saying her in coffee county that there are snow flurries in willacoochee, fitzgerald, ocilla, but not douglas.. yet anyway lol
Just looked at the weather map, and I see where it's snowing, but I don't think it'll make it's way to us.
hmm.png

Quote:
Welcome to BYC. You should take it easy. The weather in North Georgia is bad today. We even had snow down here this morning.

Oh!I'm not to far away, abt an hr away from the Florida, Ga line. I so wish it would snow here just one day. That last time I got to play in snow I was 6 that was in 89. I wouldn't want to live where it snows all the time, just a visit LOL! Happy Birthday! I hope it turns for the better for you!

Believe me - you are lucky to avoid this mess altogether. I love the mountains but , snow storms, ice, and power outages make me want to pack my things and head south of the gnat line sometimes.

Believe me - you are lucky to avoid this mess altogether. I love the mountains but , snow storms, ice, and power outages make me want to pack my things and head south of the gnat line sometimes.
I am glad that I don't have to deal with the mess. I want just snow LOL! But we don't always get what we want. I'll see it again one day. I am glad to be in the SE. Except in the summer LOL!

Back
Top Bottom