YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey everybody; just stopped by to say Goodnight and good luck to everybody with these crazy winds. I've put up my extra tarps where I could and am keeping fingers crossed that they stay. I'm super excited to try to get pictures of my new farm kitties tomorrow if they let me. @ChristyinGA brought me three cute boys who are currently occupying my big coop and run, getting used to the new digs and hopefully watching for vermin. My recuperating chicken seems to be doing well, but is still in a crate on my back patio. All of my chicks are eating and pooping, as chicks do. I have all of my light Brahma from TSC left (knock on wood); I wonder what it was that made them so fragile for everyone? I'm headed to bed, so I'll check in on y'all in the morning!

PS- sorry about the goose egg, ab.

Soooo.....day 7 incubating goose eggs and this is what I see

EGG 1

EGG 2

EGG 3

EGG 4

EGG 5

Egg 5 does NOT look like the others.

Looks a little delayed or may have died. Mine are due in one week. I'm so excited!

My little 10 day old roosting stars. These were taken last night. When I got home from work tonight, I found my husband had built them a new brooder! It's about twice the size of the old one and he put in two low perches for them along a tree branch for them to perch on. They are having a ball!!

Back
Top Bottom