YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anyone want a Brahma cockerel? 4-5 months old I believe. He's a good boy just don't need him..

I know this is a chicken site but do yall know anything about guineas other than they are loud.... I'm considering getting some for eating bugs but I'm wondering how bad they wander. Or if they could get away from dogs or coyotes fast. Also wanting to know if I get a fenced area and pygmy goats would coyotes come and kill them since they don't normally come near my house. Our property is only an acre.

Are you guys having egg laying issues? Out of the 22 adult hens, I am only getting 8 - 10 eggs a day! I know that two are broody and two are molting, but what the heck is wrong with the rest of them! Is it really the heat? Doesn't seem that hot and their whole get-up is in shade!

Are  you guys having egg laying issues?  Out of the 22 adult hens, I am only getting 8 - 10 eggs a day!  I know that two are broody and two are molting, but what the heck is wrong with the rest of them!  Is it really the heat?  Doesn't seem that hot and their whole get-up is in shade! 
I'm almost down to 0, I think everyone's starting to molt. Lots of feathers on the ground, have to count chickens to make sure I don't have one missing. Looks like a chicken exploded in one of my pens, lol.

Howdy Y'all!
frow.gif
I haven't been on here for a while. It's been a very busy few months! I have sold most of my chickens, though I kept a nice young flock that I hatched out earlier this year. I now have 8 game chicks that need a new home! Anyone interested? I've got 3 that are about 2 months old now, and the other 5 are about 5 weeks old. One of the little 5-week olds is in isolation for a leg injury, but she's healing nicely! I don't have pics yet, but I can get some today or tomorrow. I'm asking $20 for all of them, and they have to go. I can't take them with me.

Long story short, I have been diagnosed with cancer, and I am moving in just a few weeks, so long as the sale of my house goes through.

Back
Top Bottom