YO GEORGIANS! :)

One of our turkeys went swimming today. Thought she was a duck. I throw floating fish food out on the water for the ducks to eat. Well, these two turkey hens are so up in your grill when you got food that when I threw the food, she went right out in the pond with the ducks. Right up to her butt feathers. She stood around in the water for a little bit trying to figure out what to do next. She finally walked out of the water and came back over to me because I was still holding the cup. She sure is going to feed a lot of people come Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
My time may be short.  I was scratched by a turkey, bitten by a rooster, and **** near knocked unconscious by a goose.  Birds are dangerous.  Now I just have to hope the rooster doesn't have rabies or the "were" virus.  If you don't hear from me for a while, just assume I'm crowing at a full moon.

Oh no! I hope nothing serious! I would rehome anything that hurts people.

Nah... I was picking up the turkey to see how much she weighed for Thanksgiving. I can't say I blame her. lol. And I was holding the goose so GAM could take pictures. He got his wings free and started flapping. The hard part of his wing was hitting me on the back of the neck in just the right spot to make that tingly feeling.

Back
Top Bottom