YO GEORGIANS! :)

Can someone direct me to a someone who has/hatches New Hampshire Reds in Ashburn or around South Georgia? I'm wanting to start a small flock but don't want to have to order a minimum of 15. Only wanting to start with 5 hens and a rooster. Thanks for the help
263a.png

Last edited:
Can someone direct me to a someone who has/hatches New Hampshire Reds in Ashburn or around South Georgia? I'm wanting to start a small flock but don't want to have to order a minimum of 15. Only wanting to start with 5 hens and a rooster. Thanks for the help
263a.png
hi I don't know anyone I'm new at keeping chickens but I got mine at the livestock auction in Pearson, ga. They have it every 2nd and 4th Saturday

263a.png
Welcome to BYC! Check your local Craig's List. We found some chicks there. If you aren't able to find the breed you want locally, I know some of the hatcheries will ship smaller quantities of chicks once the weather warms up. I know Meyer hatchery will ship as few as 3 from April to October.

Hello to all the Newbies! If you are looking for any mixed chicks and ducks, I have some. Also will sell hatching duck and chicken eggs and eating eggs, too! I have lots of egg colors!

So, yesterday when it was so nice, I took some photos of some of my babies.

This is Sunni. She is a frizzle Easter Egger. She is 7 weeks old.

This is Mindy, my little Show Girl. I got her at the swap last month. Was a little disappointed that she is not 'Silkied', but regular feathered. Oh well, she is still a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom