YO GEORGIANS! :)

I only wanted 3-4 Dominique's......
Now I have 11!!! This chicken math thing is harder to figure out than college calculus!
My 2 months olds are having a blast looking for worms in the garden I am working on. My mut dog loves eating bugs and the Doms taught her how to dig for worms! Now she has been running around in the mud digging randomly trying to find worms! She is very protective of the chicks. Hopefully they will be friends for life!

Last edited:
yeah if you really want to be sure you're getting a pure breed, you really have to find a breeder. I'm just hoping the welsummers I have ordered turn out to actually be welsummers. One thing about them though they're pretty easy to tell by the coloring even on the chicks

Hey, Papa, I'm getting some pretty olive eggs from my part Welsummer Easter Egger.

My oliveeggers all ended up laying speckled brown eggs.
1f61d.png
No olive colors for me! They are fantastic layers tho, around 5 a week

These olive eggers, easter eggers can really surprise. I was afraid that I would get brown eggs from this girl. She has yellow legs instead of the gray/slate. I have 1 blue egg easter egger, but she hasn't given me an egg for at least 2 mos.

These olive eggers, easter eggers can really surprise. I was afraid that I would get brown eggs from this girl. She has yellow legs instead of the gray/slate. I have 1 blue egg easter egger, but she hasn't given me an egg for at least 2 mos.
my AMs stopped laying right around Thanksgiving, just now getting started back. No blue eggs today though, I am hoping to have a dozen by next tuesday, or I'll fill the dozen with aussie eggs to hatch out some more EEs

I have a beautiful white easter egger with bright green legs, and she lays a light tan egg.
hmm.png
. haven't had much luck. haha

Back
Top Bottom