YO GEORGIANS! :)

OK, I'll restart the thread again! Good Morning everyone! I just got diagnosed with Lyme's disease. So begins 3 weeks of antibiotics (with a side order of probiotics) At least I know why I was having all sorts of joint and muscle pains. My ultrasound revealed a chronically inflamed thyroid (Hashimotos disease = autoimmune disease) That is not a surprise since I have been on thyroid medicine for 25 years or so..... But, feeling good and loving life!
Prayers, Hope you get better and feel better soon !

OK, I'll restart the thread again! Good Morning everyone! I just got diagnosed with Lyme's disease. So begins 3 weeks of antibiotics (with a side order of probiotics) At least I know why I was having all sorts of joint and muscle pains. My ultrasound revealed a chronically inflamed thyroid (Hashimotos disease = autoimmune disease) That is not a surprise since I have been on thyroid medicine for 25 years or so..... But, feeling good and loving life!

Oh no! I am sorry to hear. That is no fun at all. Those antibiotics are so harsh. My DH had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever a couple of years ago from a tick bite while mowing the pasture. I remember he was pretty uncomfortable at the time. Glad you got a diagnosis though and that you have started treatment. And I am glad to hear you are in good spirits. That will do a world of good for healing!
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom