YO GEORGIANS! :)

spent the day at the swap also, apparently although say its Friday, Saturday and Sunday, they said really not much happens on Friday. As carcar80 said was a variety of chickens, I got caught in the chicken math again, and ended up with two silkies, one frizzle hen and a smooth roo. Alot of fun, Saturday though I think would be the best day to go.

Quote:
The one's I saw were black sex links. I wasn't shopping for chicks so I didn't look around much.
I'm wondering if Dallas TSC has any yet. I've been considering sneaking in on my way home from work soon.
1f607.png

Lexington, Georgia here. Home built coop doodled on a piece of scratch paper. Coop was constructed with mainly new materials, with some scrap pieces left over from other projects. My run is about 50/50 new and re-purposed materials. Original coop was made from pallet wood, an enclosure we had built to allow cats outside through a basement window, and old facia boards left over from when we roofed the house.

Mixed flock with Buff Orp, Barred Rock, EEs, a silkie maran mix, and several other mutts.

Hello to all you other Georgians in the BYC community.

Anyone willing to let a kindergarten class and 3rd grade class try to hatch some eggs? We are looking to expand our farm flock with some new genetics...We currently have 3 golden comets in our neighborhood backyard :)

Lexington, Georgia here.  Home built coop doodled on a piece of scratch paper. Coop was constructed with mainly new materials, with some scrap pieces left over from other projects.  My run is about 50/50 new and re-purposed materials.  Original coop was made from pallet wood, an enclosure we had built to allow cats outside through a basement window, and old facia boards left over from when we roofed the house.

Mixed flock with Buff Orp, Barred Rock, EEs, a silkie maran mix, and several other mutts.

Hello to all you other Georgians in the BYC community.
Welcome! I have some BO and BR too. Great gals. :)

Back
Top Bottom