YO GEORGIANS! :)

IMG_1391.JPG

They look beautiful. How old are they.
Mine are about 41/2 months. They are about ready to lay. Mixed Bantum Brahma roo x Silky. I am asking $11.00 each. They have beautiful soft smooth feathering. They will lay a medium sized egg about 4 to 5 a week and because they are mixed with silky will go broody about three times a year. I don't ship but will drive up to 2 hours or so for 3 or more.

Last edited:
What are the breeds and prices.
One pullet is a polish mix with just a little bit of a crazy do. The other pullet is black. I don't know what she's mixed with. $10 each. I think they are around 3 or 4 months old. I'd have to look it up. I have 3 cream legbar roosters, one over a year, the other 3 under a year. Then 2 mixed roosters. $5 for mixed, $10 for cream legbar. I have a very ugly showgirl rooster that wouldn't be good for breeding that I'd give to a home he wouldn't be eaten at. I normally don't care of they get eaten, but I like this guy and he's quirky.

One pullet is a polish mix with just a little bit of a crazy do. The other pullet is black. I don't know what she's mixed with. $10 each. I think they are around 3 or 4 months old. I'd have to look it up. I have 3 cream legbar roosters, one over a year, the other 3 under a year. Then 2 mixed roosters. $5 for mixed, $10 for cream legbar. I have a very ugly showgirl rooster that wouldn't be good for breeding that I'd give to a home he wouldn't be eaten at. I normally don't care of they get eaten, but I like this guy and he's quirky.
I honestly don't care much for breeding sure it's nice to get some good pure bred chickens but I love chickens because they are like a bunch of dogs that are productive.

Back
Top Bottom