YO GEORGIANS! :)

I must have slept through it.

I have all materials here just a matter of getting them all up and nailed together.,

Oh so in total it will still be $600? That’s not bad at all. Share the finished product!

Now that today is a nicer day we will be moving the goats closer to the cows. I wish I could let em free range but I’m scared they’ll run away. I wonder if a week or so is enough time to get them used to us as their new home.

Anyone have any ducks? Looking for a companion for my 7/8 week Pekin. She was left lonely when our Rouen passed last night were in Memphis TN
If you want one just for a pet, I have mule ducklings. They are mostly raised for meat as they are infertile and I've read don't lay eggs. (I haven't raised any long enough to see for myself yet) I have a few week old one in with some chicks as it was the only one who hatched that batch. I haven't really socialized it though if you're looking for a duck that will follow you around.

If you want one just for a pet, I have mule ducklings. They are mostly raised for meat as they are infertile and I've read don't lay eggs. (I haven't raised any long enough to see for myself yet) I have a few week old one in with some chicks as it was the only one who hatched that batch. I haven't really socialized it though if you're looking for a duck that will follow you around.
Yes I am looking for just a pet. We have 4 chickens for eggs. Is it a female or male? And what part of GA are you from? Would you be able to ship?

Last edited:
Yes I am looking for just a pet. We have 4 chickens for eggs. Is it a female or male? And what part of GA are you from? Would you be able to ship?
I don't know the sex. It won't mate and even with my older 9 week olds I can't tell the difference in sex. They are a cross of muscovy and pekin. I don't think I can ship. I haven't shipped live birds and don't have the proper boxes. I'm near macon/warner robins. I don't have a pic of the one I was talking about but here's some of the older ones.
20200314_174319.jpg
20200314_174456.jpg

I don't know the sex. It won't mate and even with my older 9 week olds I can't tell the difference in sex. They are a cross of muscovy and pekin. I don't think I can ship. I haven't shipped live birds and don't have the proper boxes. I'm near macon/warner robins. I don't have a pic of the one I was talking about but here's some of the older ones.
View attachment 2099628View attachment 2099629
Omg. They’re so stinking cute. Especially the second one. You’re ab 7 hours from me. Is there a way to private message on here so we can work out details?

Back
Top Bottom