YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi Craig! We are practically neighbors,We live just right outside of Harlem, going towards Thomson!
smile.png
We mainly have bantam Cochins. Let me know if there's anything you need! Always Good to see chicken folks on here around these neck of the woods.

Quote:
Thomson GA here. Hello everyone!!! :)

I'm just down the road a little further in Warrenton. We need to meet and share chicken stories!
Dan

I use Sawnee Feed at Hwy 9 and Spot Rd. I use non-medicated and Ruckers does not have it or they did not used to carry it. I also use gamebird starter/grower that Ruckers does not have either. I get all my animal feed except our cat food at Sawnee. They have a great dog food as well.

I have a Mille Fleur D'uccles Rooster and 2 hens for sale. Roo was given to me from a friend and I purchased the 2 hens with plans of breeding them as my wife liked them at the time. Wife has switched her focus to another breed and I need the room. Asking $40 OBO for all three. Must be picked up locally.

Not sure of the age of the Roo but he is still very capable of doing his job. He fertilized several of my FBCM pullets and a game hen a few weeks back :) Hens are just over a year old.

Last edited:
I have a Mille Fleur D'uccles Rooster and 2 hens for sale. Roo was given to me from a friend and I purchased the 2 hens with plans of breeding them as my wife liked them at the time. Wife has switched her focus to another breed and I need the room. Asking $40 OBO for all three. Must be picked up locally.

Not sure of the age of the Roo but he is still very capable of doing his job. He fertilized several of my FBCM pullets and a game hen a few weeks back :) Hens are just over a year old.

Are you working on a project - the super adorable d'uccle bcm!!!! Smile.

Great to see all the new comers. Spring has sprung early for our part of Georgia...Nice rain to wash that pollen out. I can breathe better already..... Now if any of you ever come around this way, please do drop by for a visit!!! Nancy

I grew up in Blue Ridge, but since 1989 I have lived in paulding county. I may move back to the mountains when I retire though as I still have some land there.

Back
Top Bottom