You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

How did he taste? lol
Hahah to be honest almost kind of beefy! It was very flavorful meat. Nice and tender too. Maybe part of it was how mad I was at the bird but I just stuck him in the oven In a metal casserole dish and I actually used an oven bag too it kept all the moisture in! Anyway very good!

I have (all full size):
Americana x Orpington pullets
Orpington Blues hens/pullets
Lavender orpingtons pullets
Blue laced red hen
2 Crele cockoo orpington cockerels
1 cuckoo orpington cockerel

Hatching eggs: lavender orp roo x blue orp, or speckled (orp/cochin mix), gold laced white orp/cochin mix.

Looking for:
Silkie pullets, chicks, or hens - any color
Orpingtons - Any colors
Bantams - Make me an offer

I live in Bow, WA (between Mt Vernon & Bellingham) and would be willing to meet you somewhere.
Thanks,
Jenn

What I have:

Custom painted family t-shirts you can see examples on my etsy shop
Custom painted t-shirts (I can paint whatever wording you would like on your shirt, see etsy shop for an idea of what they look like)
Homemade grape juice
Baby Boy Clothes
Lilac starts - dark or light purple
Raspberry starts - spring bearing
Spearmint starts
Maroon Lily Bulbs
Yellow Lily Bulbs
Barnyard mix bantam eggs - not available right now because 2 of my 3 are brooding, but when they are laying again I can get 6+ in 2-3 day. These are great little birds, a mix of silkie, sebright and Orpington. They are great mothers! Some of them also have black skin.
Barnyard mix eggs - not available right now, but should have some in a few months. They are not consistently fertile yet. I have is a Brown, Buff Orpington, 1 White Leghorn, and 1 Black Sex Link hens. Right now have one Bantum rooster covering them, hoping to get a few more roosters soon.

What I want:

Eggs:
I put hatching eggs under broody hens so it would be nice to find someone willing to ship me eggs when I need them.
Breeds I am interested in:
Americana/Easter Eggers/ blue egg layers
Quicker growing Meat birds
Buckeyes
White Rocks
Delaware
Welsummer
Jersey Giant
Chanteceler
Maran
Olive Eggers
Mixed breed - barnyard mix is totally fine, I'm not picky on breed, what I look for in a chicken is good foraging, good laying, and family friendly. Would love to get some different colored eggs, blue, green, dark brown etc. prefer large fowl.

Other things:
Kombucha scoby
Kefir grains
Chicken fencing supplies
Non-gmo chicken feed
Mealworms
Other chicken supplies
Tools for the hubby :)
Craft stuff

I'm sure there are plenty other things I can't think of now. Please pm me if you are interested in something I have and we can see if we can make a deal.

Hey I owe at least 2 people daffadil bulbs. My computer went down and I can't remember the names of who I owed. If you were one of the ones PM me and I will get them shipped to you.

I have pure hatching eggs
Silver laced wyandotte
Easter egger (mixed)
silkie
barred rock
black sex link
golden sex link

What I want pure rare, bantam, top hat, and exotic pheasants.

Free rooster!! Very sweet and not aggressive 6 months old. I got him in my latest batch of chicks and I'm not allowed to keep a roo where I live otherwise I would because he's great. I'm a newbie and not sure how else to get rid of a rooster. Any advice would be helpful also! I live in central Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom