Wanted:
American Blue or Lavender-ice Goose Hatching Eggs
fl.gif

Naked Neck Frizzle Chicken Hatching Eggs
Light Sussex Chicken Hatching Eggs
Olive Egger Hatching Eggs

Offered:

6+ White French Production Muscovy Hatching Eggs

French improved breeding stock that will produce birds which are 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Drakes can weigh 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5 to 4.5 lb. and drakes 6 to 8 lb. (had 2 dress at 9.5 lbs last spring). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. Low in fat with a wonderful veal-like texture and flavor.

Muscovy are quackless and the hens are the best broodies you'll ever meet. A handful of these lovely ladies and you'll never need your incubator again! (Unless you're like me and have 200+ eggs in the 'bator)
big_smile.png
I love love love them! They're the absolute friendliest poultry in the barnyard! They enjoy their treats, love to be petted, and meet me at the gate every day waggin' their tails the whole way.

Or

6+ Holderread Black Cayuga Hatching Eggs

Each are outstandingly hardy and make excellent pets or meat (or both!)

Or

6+ Runner Duck Hatching Eggs

I have a Holderread Black Runner drake covering 2 Holderread Penciled and 3 Metzer Fawn & White. I have 30 of these eggs in my incubator right now and I'm excited to see what colors I get!

2011.04.17%20BigBoy3.jpg

"Big Boy" Muscovy Drake (15+ lbs)

20100626_3145%20v2.jpg

"Pretty Girl" Muscovy Hen

20100719_5706.JPG

"Freckles" Muscovy Juvenile Hen

2011.04.17%20Shadow.jpg

"Shadow" Black Cayuga Drake

20101031_9658.JPG

"Darkwing Duck" Black Cayuga Hen

20110212_0827_.JPG

"Shadow" and one of his girls

20100817_6862.JPG]

"Duckman" Black Runner Drake Second Season

20100817_6887.JPG

"ReRun" Holderread Penciled Runner Hen (x2) Second Season

20110212_0735_.JPG

"Cindy Lou & Daisy Lou" Metzer Fawn & White hens (x3) First Season
Sorry... I just realized I don't have an upright pic of these girls. I'll try to get one tonight

20110421_0400.JPG

Runner Girls

Last edited:
I have

call duck eggs from two groups (chocolate and blue drake with chocolate, blue, and black hens. Also a white pair)

Black and Blue Cayugas

LF Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas

Black and Blue Copper Marans

Want

Pure Turkey eggs about any colors as long as they are pure. I really want Lilac and blue slates.

Sebright Golden and Silver I only want eggs from show quality stock

I have white silkies. I was told they were SQ when I purchased their parents last year. I only have 2 hens so I can do a swap of atleast 6 eggs.

I am willing to swap for just about anything. I will even swap a mixture of eggs. I like surprises haha.

I currently have juveniles in the following - french guinea keets, 1 muscovy, 2 pekins, 5 bantam cochins, 3 white silkies, and 5 easter eggers.

Please PM me if you are interested in a small swap.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....432379757576.209293.636997576&type=1&theater

Im not sure if this will work or not.

Last edited:
I have:

blue and black marans: Blue roo over 4 black hens. All feathered shanks some lightly and some heavily I know they have davis and jean lines in them
Rouen ducks pure
EE
Rhode island reds single comb
Sexlinks would have to combine with others only have one barred rock hen with my rhode island reds

Want:
Marans any color but must have feathered shanks. Really want splash and wheatan.
Call ducks
geese any breed
Ameriacana's any but perfer BBS or wheatan
Royal palm turkey
Silkies any

I am open so just let me know what you got!

I Have Blue Slate Turkey, Bbs Lf Cochin, Partridge Lf Cochin, Butler Bob White, Coturnix Quail. Ring Neck Pheasants, Melanistic X Ring Neck Pheasant

Looking For Narrangansette Turkey, White Lf Cochin, Red Lf Cochin, Silkie

Quote:
You WANT silkies?? What is wrong with all you people!?!?!

I love my silkies, those little egg s look cool at easter, and I have half of the neighbors lined up to buy some... everyone needs a silkie...
big_smile.png

Quote:
You WANT silkies?? What is wrong with all you people!?!?!

I love my silkies, those little egg s look cool at easter, and I have half of the neighbors lined up to buy some... everyone needs a silkie...
big_smile.png

I have silkies myself...I just never expected JJ to fall for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom