Young beautiful healthy RIR needs new Austin home

I don't have production reds so i don't know much about them, though i know they are very good egg layers. All i know is that "RIR" in the picture has so many faults with the RIR breed standard it shouldn't even be classified as such. 
yea, I figured because the RIR in my flock is very dark. What breeds do you own?

there are about 3 silver laced in my flock, do you have any pics of your blue laced red?

Hi, here is a pic of my BLR:

She is not by any means show quality. I have her because i like the look of her personally and i think she is attractive, but she is not anywhere near show quality. Her lacing is way too faint and isn't really well defined at all. Selectively breeding through generations is the only way to thicken and define those lines. Here is what a nice Wyandotte looks like, with well defined lacing and correct body shape:

As you can see, quite the difference from mine! Now, she is only 4 months old in the pic and these chickens are most likely over a year, but she probably won't get much better than what she is now.

Are your chickens separated? The silver laced in my flock are pretty defined, even the golden lace one is too. Is the BLR a mix of a Rhode island and a blue laced Wyandotte?
Hi, here is a pic of my BLR: She is not by any means show quality. I have her because i like the look of her personally and i think she is attractive, but she is not anywhere near show quality. Her lacing is way too faint and isn't really well defined at all. Selectively breeding through generations is the only way to thicken and define those lines. Here is what a nice Wyandotte looks like, with well defined lacing and correct body shape: As you can see, quite the difference from mine! Now, she is only 4 months old in the pic and these chickens are most likely over a year, but she probably won't get much better than what she is now.

Are your chickens separated? The silver laced in my flock are pretty defined, even the golden lace one is too. Is the BLR a mix of a Rhode island and a blue laced Wyandotte?

What do you mean by separated? I keep all my chickens together, if thats what you're asking. Good lacing is just one of the many characteristics of quality wyandottes. I don't know exactly how the blue laced red Wyandottes came to be, but i do know that they get their red color from RIRs.

What do you mean by separated? I keep all my chickens together, if thats what you're asking. Good lacing is just one of the many characteristics of quality wyandottes. I don't know exactly how the blue laced red Wyandottes came to be, but i do know that they get their red color from RIRs. 
I seen a wall between your chickens, that's why I asked

Back
Top Bottom