Young Polish Roosters

DancingHen

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Central Oregon Coast
I have several young roosters in the 5 to 7 month old range that need new homes. I have two polish roosters. One is a buff laced and the other is a dark red/gold laced polish that is of mixed background. He is pure polish, but not any set color. He is marked like a gold lace, but his colors run to a very deep red. It is quite stunning actually, and I am keeping his brother who has the same coloring. I am located on the central Oregon coast, and can arrange to drive these guys within a couple of hours of me. They all have very good dispositions really. I would like to see each of them have a chance at a good home.

You can see a lot more pictures of these guys in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.243494389071580.62453.156195471134806&type=3

Last edited:
I wanted to add that the blue orpington rooster is currently living with a splash orpington pullet who is on the small side. We are willing to let her go with him, but she is not available on her own. She is his girl. I will post pictures of her tomorrow when I get a chance. She is very sweet and fluffy, but we are only keeping our largest pullets in hopes of improving overall size in the flock.

Think I might be interested in Lou, the Blue Orp. And "his girl" would be welcome to come with him.
wink.png
Wouldn't want to separate a couple, like that. Been thinking about getting a rooster (for protection, and to keep the flock in line) for my girls. Also starting to feel bad because, since they've started to mature, they squat every time I come near, like I'M a rooster. Poor little confused girls!
hmm.png

We've a small flock. Thirteen girls, but five are separated from the main group, because they were getting picked on by the bigger ones (hence the keep the flock in line comment). LOL! And I'd also like a rooster that's friendly and could be handled, as all my chickens are cuddle bugs!

Let me talk it over with the farm co-director, and will get back to you.

I can promise they'd be in a loving home!
love.gif

By the way, we're located in Colton, Oregon. Don't know where in Central Coast you are, so can't tell how far away we'd be?!

I am located near Lincoln City. A couple hours or so from you. This guy is a very mellow rooster so far.Let me know what you decide and I am sure we can arrange his transport. Thanks.

I just wanted to update this ad to say that Lou, the blue orpington with red feathers, is no longer available. He went to his new home today. The other three boys are still waiting for homes. I also have a splash orpington cockerel available that I will add pictures of as soon as I can.

Another update. The Wheaten Marans and Splash Orpington roos have found new homes. I still have the two polish roosters available. They are both around 7 months old. Nice boys if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom