Ended Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2013 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
900x900px-LL-afe43738_chicks039.jpeg

4 day old silkie showgirls Muffin and Max

Last edited:
I like the first one more, but I only took a few shots at a horizontal layout :( So I felt I had to include the best one of those too, considering it's for a calendar layout. Argh! It was so hard to pick. I have, like, 50 of her like this. lol.

I have an amazing one of my other 3 ladies in the garden (with a view behind them,) with perfect fall colors and lighting, ~but I couldn't decide what to do about these two and I think this shoot has techincally better photos. Man though, this thread is so much fun to go through. /it's like we're all winners XD

This is my little girl, Aster (a wild flower that grows around here.) She's all grown up but still follows me around (because she can dive under me when hawks show up, and because I show her where all the best seeds and bugs are) and she'll still fall asleep in my arms.

Last edited:
I like the first one more, but I only took a few shots at a horizontal layout :( So I felt I had to include the best one of those too, considering it's for a calendar layout. Argh! It was so hard to pick. I have, like, 50 of her like this. lol.

I have an amazing one of my other 3 ladies in the garden (with a view behind them,) with perfect fall colors and lighting, ~but I couldn't decide what to do about these two and I think this shoot has techincally better photos. Man though, this thread is so much fun to go through. /it's like we're all winners XD

This is my little girl, Aster (a wild flower that grows around here.) She's all grown up but still follows me around (because she can dive under me when hawks show up, and because I show her where all the best seeds and bugs are) and she'll still fall asleep in my arms.

so cute love the background

Thank you so much Nelson!
My garden~ it's like heaven for me XD I truly appreciate the complement on it.

(OMG, Wheat Thin is such a surprisingly cute name! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom