Your most embarassing moment.....

Agghhhh you're bringing up intentionally suppressed memories LOL

When I was about 14 I was in a store with my mom at the checkout, and she went to get a pen out of her purse to sign a check and instead pulled out a tampon and was going to try and write with it until she realised. I really could have happily died on the spot.

Quote:
Trust me Cara I know what you mean,, imagine your 76 yr old Grandma standing in a pharmacy next to a display of colored and flavored condoms,,, and you're trying to blend into the scenery because you know what is coming......

LOL This thread keeps giving me horrible flashbacks. I just remembered yet another (recent) one.

My husband and I went riding on the ranch, and I borrowed his dad's 17.3hh horse (i'm 5'1). On top of that I grew up riding English, so western saddles were very new to me. We were crossing a dry creek, and I was leaning forward as we went up the other side of it. All of a sudden the horse decided walking wouldn't cut it and he needed to leap up the slope. I tipped forward, and as he took a second leap the saddle horn got tangled in the front of my bra, under the part that holds the cups together. My husband turned around and had no idea what was going on and why I was hunched over. Once we got back on the flat I finally got untangled, but had a few grazes and bruises to show for it as i'd got battered against the horn several times. At that point he gave me some really useful advice...'don't lean forward so far'
hmm.png

Heck Cara, that must have HURT - I've been jabbed in the stomach by the horn on a western saddle (going up hill) - it hurts - I DO ride western so I've no excuse!

That's alright, I once lost my pants in front of my girlfriend and sister! My belt was broken, and I'd been bloated when I woke up. Walking along with them, and WHOOP! There go my trousers. Thank Heaven the shirt I was wearing was too big on me.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom