your neighbors birds taste best

I can't say I would ever even consider doing that, with the exception of being in the midst of an apocalypse. I would certainly take them with their knowledge and agreement if they didn't have the inclination to butcher them themselves but wanted them gone.

Considering I have a lot of cockerels and roosters and some are very rare breeds or varieties I would be fully p****d if someone decided to do that. I sell some of those birds for $50-100. Even if they were just barnyard mixes though, that would be unacceptable and your crimes include trespassing and theft, neither of which earn bragging rights in my book. It's one thing for a fox or hawk or whatever to get one but quite another for a human, and my gun will be broken out either way.
Thanks for saying what think. If you think of more things come back.

Interesting thought. I would say the enjoyment depends on your personality. I have offered to off a couple of roosters the morning after a night of Mardi Gras. I was not told the room where I was sleeping was adjacent to theirs. I went to sleep at 03:30. They awoke and welcomed the dawn at 04:30. Funny the things we remember.

Hence, I would say the enjoyment depends on the person doing the deed.

kind of like when I lived in town, my neighbors would raid my garden (I planted 100 each peppers and tomatoes) as well as my apple trees. Now, I had more than enough to go around, but I hate a thief! If they had asked I wouldn't have cared.

Back
Top Bottom