Zombies / Full moon?

turney31

Songster
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
palestine texas
ep.gif
Just heard on the scanner that there are Zombies on Bonner Rd in Anderson CO.
th.gif
Is there a full moon out tonight???

All I got to say is headshots only, preferably buckshot and always check the back seat!
Only if you can't aim, or if you have nothing else. High-capacity rifles (AR-15, anyone?) are far better for dealing with zombies, as you can maintain accuracy at a much greater distance, with a higher rate of fire, faster reloads, larger magazines, etc.

Also - blimps are very useful. According to the Zombie Survival Guide, 3 missions (one search-and-rescue, two search-and-destroy) were undertaken using airships in a zombie infestation. All three were successful.

I want a blimp. Do you want a blimp?

Only if you can't aim, or if you have nothing else. High-capacity rifles (AR-15, anyone?) are far better for dealing with zombies, as you can maintain accuracy at a much greater distance, with a higher rate of fire, faster reloads, larger magazines, etc.

Also - blimps are very useful. According to the Zombie Survival Guide, 3 missions (one search-and-rescue, two search-and-destroy) were undertaken using airships in a zombie infestation. All three were successful.

I want a blimp. Do you want a blimp?
Q9, I was speaking of the typical on the ground encounter which takes place at less than 50 yards. And remember, they have a tendency to swarm. Other than that I'd be using my highly modified AK stoked with ballistic tips. Can you say splat?

Back
Top Bottom