The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

So sorry for the death chick and your loss.
View attachment 3845584

How come you are not sure it is or isn’t Haris. ?

Cant you can put the Serama babies in a cardboard box with many holes for ventilation at night? That probably reduces the chance something goes wrong a second time.

Thank you. I don't think it was the LFs. The other ones are healthy, just scraggly. Might be something else.

As you might remember, Haris and number three looked very alike. As they grew, they looked almost identical. The only way I could tell them apart is by the size difference. Now that one's gone, it makes it even harder. I have a feeling Haris is the one that left us though...

I'm so sorry Fluffy :hugs
Oh no! I am sorry for your loss. :hugs Do you know what caused it? I would suggest separating them-find anything that could work if you can. It might not have died from trampling, it could have been totally random like a heart attack. Either way, it is not your fault!

Thank you both. I really don't think it was trampling. Especially if Haris is the one that's gone. That chick had a lot of life and spunk in her. She could take down an LF chick on a bad day

RIP little Haris.. gone way too soon

Back
Top Bottom