Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

I moved a few more of the chicks to the grow out coop today, our girls were free ranging, as I walked past Jersey I realized the chick I had in my arm might be hers. This was her reaction to me telling her it might be her baby 🤣 she's obviously not the motherly kind.

20240520_194551.jpg

On my walk back from the coop to the brooder I passed her again and she fluffed up and bit me 🙄

All 4 Norman chicks hatched! 3 blacks and a blue ☺️

Here's Norman's photo of shame, he's decided the one splash hen in the other pen should be his. He was out of his coop and galavanting around and reached through her pen and got some feathers 😒 he's having quite the time with his hormones kicking in. He's still been good with me but he tried to get my hubby through the fence the other day.

20240518_202407.jpg
His crest is better shaped than this, I just gave him a choppy trim last week.

Last edited:
I moved a few more of the chicks to the grow out coop today, our girls were free ranging, as I walked past Jersey I realized the chick I had in my arm might be hers. This was her reaction to me telling her it might be her baby 🤣 she's obviously not the motherly kind.

View attachment 3838728

On my walk back from the coop to the brooder I passed her again and she fluffed up and bit me 🙄

Here's Norman's photo of shame, he's decided the one splash hen in the other pen should be his. He was out of his coop and galavanting around and reached through her pen and got some feathers 😒 he's having quite the time with his hormones kicking in. He's still been good with me but he tried to get my hubby through the fence the other day.

View attachment 3838745

That white puff is adorable :love

View attachment 3838728

View attachment 3838745
Jersey bites, Norman harasses hens and humans.... Whats going on over there?!?! 🤣 🤪 Norman sure is handsome even with his attitude though. :love

Is this even a chicken?
There's no comb, no feathers. (It's just hair)

I mean what are you breeding over there?
A toupee that bites? 🤣🤪
And then you name it 'Norman'?
#facepalm

Hi Tink, :frow
Yes, we have a biting toupee we affectionately named Norman, it is warm, fluffy, super soft, wafts in the breeze and has an appetite for bugs and splash colored ladies 😆

Hey Wrathsfarm!

Back
Top Bottom